So the college you apply to wants to interview you, huh? Check out the questions below to help you get prepared for the interview. For additional tips, check out the book “Your Search for the Right College…How to Start It, Fund It, and Get Accepted” by Kimba Williams. This book is full of tips for everything college!
1. What is the most important thing you’ve learned in high school?
2. What do you expect to be doing ten years from now?
3. How do you define “success?”
4. What have you liked or disliked about your school? What would you change?
5. How would you describe yourself to someone who did not know you?
6. What are your strengths? Weaknesses?
7. What has been your proudest achievement so far?
8. If you could talk with any one living (or deceased) person, whom would it be and why?
9. What events have been crucial in your life?
10. What mark do you feel you’ve left on your school?
11. What do you want to get out of your college experience?
12. What about you is unique?
13. What could you contribute to our college community?